Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Big 5-0

Yep, I said it!  I am 50!  Gads, I never thought this day would come but come, it did.

I have to admit that it has been good so far.  I took the day off from work and spent half the day in pajamas. I did NOTHING!  I'm ok with that.

MY farmer, my love, took me to the Redline for dinner and drinks with friends.  I was surprised! I ate too much and drank too much but, what the heck, this day will only come once in my lifetime.

I'm thankful for a husband who loves me. I'm thankful for a community who came out in the cold winter night to celebrate me. I'm thankful that, at 50 years, I am healthy and happy and still don't have to color over my gray hair. I'm thankful for friends near and far who wish me well.

Thank you, God, for giving me this good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment