Sunday, October 13, 2019

2nd Opinions and Answers

This month makes my 1 year anniversary since I had my heart attack.  Hard to believe that all happened a year ago. And although I think I should be celebrating this milestone, Joe and I are currently in Minnesota, waiting for my MAYO appointment.  I got tired of my symptoms showing up whenever they felt like it. Also, there's a nodule on my thyroid that may need to be taken care of so I'm done messing around. I hope and pray that, by the time we head back home, I will know exactly what's wrong and how it will be made better.

I dread thinking about any tests that need to be run or blood drawn or even the possible biopsy that I may need. But, I am calm about this visit. I have a peace about it that can only come from God. I'm not afraid of what may be and I'm ready for the healing that will come at the end of this trip.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment